Monday, September 28, 2015

Why do I like Gotham?

That is a question that I wonder on Mondays, the day of Gotham episodes. I think I have come up with an answer to that question: The villains are intriguing.
I've always loved Batman, but I'd never really liked the villains. I had always thought that the villains were kind of unrealistic, especially Penguin. I pretty much didn't like any Batman villains except The Joker and Harley Quinn.
Now, as I watch Gotham, I absolutely love the villains. Penguin, whom I love the most, has convinced me that I can love any Batman villain. 
In Gotham, it makes it normal for you to like the villain. I get to see the villains up close. I can see their drive, and why they do what they do with more clarity. It's the beginning of everything in Gotham, which will eventually lead to the need for Batman. But for now Gordon is the only real hero.
It is great to see how it all got started. The characters are amazing, and I'm always on my toes on what will happen next. It's of the best script writing on the planet. They have these really intense moments, with funny twists to them. What is there not to love?
Gotham is great for those who want villains... villains... aaaaand more villains.

Which is why I love Gotham so much. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.