Thursday, February 27, 2014

Welcome, new readers and old

So I know this blog has been pretty dead for a long time now.
But I've recently taken the interest in reviving it.
So, The Character World is being resurrected!
However, there's a good chance I might lose my inspiration for going on, so to not only help me keep things going, but to also spice things up around here, I will have a fan girl partner!
This particular fan girl is one of my very dear best friends whom is delighted to be taking on this awesome new adventure.

To make things a little more cooler, I'm going to completely re-decorate the layout and start adding some amusing things to it. My partner and I (who I'm keeping nameless until she decides on what she wishes to go by) will be posting various roleplays as not only as ourselves, but also characters, both ones created by others, but of our own creation, as well.
We might also be posting reviews on things we've watched or played and post some interesting tidbits and such. We haven't quite decided on what all we wish to do yet since it was just decided today, but we'll let chya know when we do come up with some ideas!

To include some refreshments for the blog, I will be posting a profile of myself that'll be a page, which I will put a link to on the sidebar.
As you all know, my name is Sarah. Many people have nicknamed me the Character Queen for my complete and total obsession with nearly every Character in creation, both bad and good.

Now, to be safe, let's go over some rules..
1. We're both Christian girls, so this blog will be kept clean. The content we choose to post here will be clean and our language will be clean. However, we do tend to say "freaking, heck, darn" and the occasional "crap", there might also be a phrase such as "screw up", but if you look at a dictionary, you will see that particular wording means "to mess up".
So if there are any readers who have a problem with that, you might wanna stay clear from the blog, but if there are readers who don't, the trash-talk only goes as far as those words. ;)
2. Anyone who I feel is spamming or acting weird/mean in any way towards us, I will ban from the site.
3. When you comment, please remember to keep your comments clean and don't be a jerk!
Be respectful of our opinions to things and don't come on just to argue. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
4. We pretty much roll with alot of various characters, but we don't do anything having to do with Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. Unless it's a joke about them or the characters are in a picture we like that we just can't do anything about. Just a heads up for the Potters and Twi...lighters?
5. ....I can't think of anything right now, but you know what I mean!

I think that pretty much covers it.
So, that being said, thank you for reading this incredibly pointless post and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Let the insanity begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.