Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My All Time Favorite Show: Chuck

If you haven't seen Chuck, it's about a guy named Chuck. He works at a dead end job at the Buy More, and his life is just boring. He accidentally downloads this thing called the Intersect (hey, now you know where I got my admin name from ;) ), which holds all the information on all of the CIA and the NSA. (Not that he could actually "remember" everything. If he sees something that is in one of the files of each of the agencies he "flashes" and gets all the information at that point.) He finds himself being tracked down by both of these agencies. At first they are trying to kill him, but then they decide to let him work for them instead. And thus, how the series begins. 
The show has amazing characters (such as Chuck), and an awesome plot line. Everything is so well put together, I'm surprised it's not more popular.
Now that you know that, I should probably tell you a little bit about the characters. ^_^

Chuck Bartowski
He is my all time favorite character (like of all of the shows, I've loved Chuck the most). And even saying that is an understatement. I love this man to bits, and he's just the bestest ever. He's loyal, lovable, quirky, geeky, and just an all around sweet guy. He's probably the closest thing that I have to a fictional crush, and even then I only ship him with Sarah. ;)
 The cast directors knew what they were doing when they had Zachary Levi play Chuck. I mean look at this face! 
*ahem* Yeah, he's the best. ^.^ 

Morgan Grimes
He's probably my second favorite character. He's an awesome best friend to Chuck, and I couldn't imagine the show without him in it. If there was no Morgan, who would be there to say stuff like:
He makes the show better just by being there. Who would Chuck be without Morgan? ;) He's hilarious, and I don't know how to describe him other than he's Morgan. XD

Sarah Walker
She works for the CIA, and has some pretty sick spy moves. She's not as funny as Chuck or Morgan, but she has her moments. She's tough on the outside, but she always has this soft spot for Chuck. She has a hard time admitting her feelings, but it's understandable because of the assumed tough past she's had. She's beautiful, and everything you would expect from a female spy.

John Casey
Yes, the same actor who played Jayne also plays Casey. He's a rugged, military man. He loves guns, NSA/spy work, and President Ronald Reagan. (Basically, he's Jayne in another universe.) Need I say more? ;) 

Ellie Bartowski
She's Chuck's big sister, and has been taking care of him since their father left many years ago. She's very protective of Chuck, but still wants him to get out there and do the things he loves doing. She's brilliant, and is a doctor of neurology. She's the one that gives Chuck advice, and is always there for him when needed. 

Captain Awesome
He's Ellie's surprisingly smart boyfriend. He might not seem like the type that would be smart, but he's actually a doctor of cardiology. He works with Ellie at the same hospital. He's one of those guys that always, and I mean always, says awesome. Thus, he is nicknamed (by Chuck) Captain Awesome. His real name is actually Devon Woodcomb. I'm sure if Awesome were to read this, he'd say: 

Jeff and Lester
They're the two weird/creepy guys that work at Buy More with Chuck, Morgan, and Casey. They're not technically "main characters," but I consider them part of the show just as much as anyone else. They play in their own band called Jeffster. But... as they don't really have much talent they're stuck working at the Buy More. (P.S. The one with the crazy hair playing the piano is Jeff, and the one singing is Lester.)

Big Mike
He's the owner of the Buy More, and he loves Subway sandwiches. He's kind of like Mr. Krabs in someways, if that gives you an idea. XD 


Anyways. If you haven't seen Chuck yet, I highly recommend it. I hope this causes you to want to watch the show. I promise that you won't be disappointed. ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.