Friday, February 28, 2014

About Charlotte Black

Hello, lovelies! I thought it was time to introduce myself properly to you all! You may call me Charlotte Black and I'll be joining you all as a fellow fangirl, roleplayer and, of course, someone to talk to whenever you need me.
Who am I? I'm basically Belle from Beauty and the Beast in real life. Actual footage of me:
Hahaha, but seriously. I've always been a dreamer with a thirst for adventure; I'm also a wide-eyed brunette. One day, I hope to be an actress in Hollywood that has a good witness for Christ and also a published author.
This is basically a selfie of me:

And so is this one:
(Hahaha...)
I love writing, reading, singing, watching movies, acting, playing piano, hanging out with my family and friends, playing soccer, archery, playing video games and so many other fun activities!
I'm a Christian who loves Jesus Christ more than I could ever convey with words, but more importantly, He loves me and YOU (that's right, you) more than we could ever try to love Him. I owe Him my everything and I aim to serve Him through my purpose in life, through my love for others, and through a positive, compassionate Christian witness to the world. If your beliefs are different, I don't hate you at all; in fact, I love you, really. And I will treat you and love you as nicely as I would treat anyone else. You are loved, my friend, by me and my Savior, no matter who you are or what you believe in!
I'm in a million fandoms; my range of tastes in books, movies, music and TV shows is very wide! Some of my fandoms are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Doctor Who, Sherlock (BBC, Movies, Classic movies, books, etc.), Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Disney, Once Upon A Time (it’s a love-hate relationship), Jane Austen, Shakespeare (New fan), The Avengers/ Marvel, Loki, Star Wars, Star Trek (the new movies), Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Merlin, Lizzie Bennet Diaries, White Collar, Chuck, Pushing Daisies, Psych, Batman (Christopher Nolan), Inception, Spiderman, Phantom of the Opera (Musical, Book), X-Men, The Chronicles of Narnia, NCIS, and more that I probably couldn't think of!
My favorite movies are Inception, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Princess Bride, The Prestige, The Last Samurai, How to Train Your Dragon, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Tangled, Anastasia, Pride & Prejudice, Monty Python & the Holy Grail, X-Men: First Class, The Dark Knight, Miss Potter, Warrior, Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, Alice in Wonderland,Sense and Sensibility, The Matrix, Warrior, Enchanted, Ever After, The King's Speech, Princess Diaries, Megamind, Star Trek (new movies), The Illusionist, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Anne of Green Gables, Emma, Penelope, Peter Pan, My Fair Lady, and many more that have slipped my mind.
My favorite books are The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis, Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, Beowulf by some unknown Viking, Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery, The Jedi Apprentice Series by various authors, Macbeth by William Shakespeare and The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.
My favorite video games have to be Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (a childhood favorite) and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
And finally, my favorite TV shows are Doctor Who, Sherlock, NCIS, Psych, Chuck, Once Upon A Time (sometimes), Merlin, Lizzie Bennet Diaries on youtube, Emma Approved also on youtube and, so far, Pushing Daisies.
The list of my favorite characters is infinite. There are many that I love and love to talk about. Have I mentioned that I'm a bit chatty? :3 If you ever want to fangirl about something we have in common, just let me know in the chat box or through a comment!
That's all I have to say for now, dearies! I hope to see you all again soon! Have a lovely day and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Charlotte! Nice to meet you! I can tell we're going to have a lot in common--you already like Star Wars/Loki, so I already know you're awesome ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Fairley! It's nice to meet you too! :D Haha, aww, why, thank you. I'm glad we have those things in common; I'm a big fan of Loki. :] And Stars Wars, of course, is a classic! You sound like a pretty awesome person too. ^^ <3

      Delete

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.