Friday, September 4, 2015

Adventures with The Character Queen; the Hype Awakens..

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you how much of a loon I am for good old Winter time.
Autumn's pretty cool, too. Not all too crazy about it like a lot of people I know, but I enjoy it cuz it starts to bring in the cold and cozy Winter season. Bring on the Christmas!
Yes, I am one of those crazy few people on this planet who prefers the cold.
So as you can imagine, I'm thrilled that September is finally here. ♥

I'm also one of those few crazy people who gets Christmas presents ahead of time. I've been doing it since late July or so and have so far covered 4 people and even 2 birthdays. ;)
Trust me. It's worth it in the long run when you see a bunch of awesome things to actually buy for yourself.

So yeah, I was out shopping late tonight and spotted quite a few lovelies in the store.
I think I'll also share the things I saw the other day.
Welcome to a lovely piece from your Queen's adventurous store photography!



I originally had a ton of pics from that particular store, but as you can see, I combined them all.
Couldn't help but fangirl hard at the vg ones and laugh my butt off at the fire chicken.

I also took a brief trip to the sunglasses section whilst waiting for my mom...


Yeah, I'm not proud.
Next will be the ones from tonight. I know a few of these Artemis will love. :)

Clear the way for your Queen, fools!

XDDD



Couldn't help but get these! They were major amounts of adorable. <3

They get rid of these things like the plague, so I had to snap a shot before it was gone!

Oh and hey, Artemis, found something for your future kid. XDDD

And something for my future kid. ;)


Now here's something that my dad drew my attention to.
Please understand, I in no way endorse Elsa's reign, but someone's got to shed light on the gruesome reality of Disney Monarchy and the vicious controversy they ignite in their citizens.

I, for one, find it disgraceful that some heathen would publicly put up a display like this.
Someone obviously has it in bad for Disney royalty and we must find them and put a stop to this brutality.

That's all for that trip, I'm afraid!

I did, however, enjoy feasting tonight on the lovely bag of Pumpkin candy corns! <3



Yes, I know, they're not average candy corns, but I honestly prefer these ones over the original.
They taste so much more richer and heavenly and I'm positively too addicted to them. >.<
But I am pleased to see they have arrived early and I couldn't be any more giddy. <3

That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed the fun. :)
Come back next time for more adventures with your Queen! ^^

God bless,
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAqrhwXw-bOk9ZU00C-6yyczzvIyw1iXTUlMCiw9ZeJLwHKcvJ81CHQC1PmVmNKRwIZOt7hrOHLZbCK19UM9JJpqqmhO1IkL-eMyQUCDMnWsf3h4A4GA3OEcA6MHa-zgkvnxrBctGwsg/s1600/A68DD3A47E01C7B2E7AD972B4EA2415D.png

1 comment:

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.