Friday, October 2, 2015

The Fluffy Hair - Where I Talk About Tenny

Art by MPMG

What I love most about the Tenth Doctor is that he shows the sweet side of the Doctor. The side that is brave AND kind. The hero that is the Doctor. He's concerned about his friends, and cares about them so much that it hurts him, even to the point that he would die for them. Even as he was dying, he wanted to "say" one last goodbye to each of them. 
But Tenny isn't all serious. He also has a silly side him him.
I love it when he says stuff like:

And that time when he said:

And when he tries to sound all scientific-y:

And I just love how he says this ^.^   :

Plus just.... just these:

Those are some of my favorite quotes from him. ^.^ He's got a great sense of humor.
...
But there's one thing I haven't mentioned...






The hair.  <3 

Yes, I just had to do it. ;) 

He'll always be my first and favorite Doctor.,  and those are my favorite things about Tenny. ^.^

2 comments:

  1. I love 10, too!! ♥ He was fabulous. ^_^
    ~ The Character Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so awesome. ^.^ He's just the best. ~The Intersect

      Delete

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.