Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Favorite Bad Guy and Good Guy from Heroes: Reborn - Luke Collins & Quentin

I've only seen one episode of this, and I'm already in love with it. I have to say though that I'd suggest watching Heroes before Heroes: Reborn, because... things happen, man. THINGS HAPPEN.
*ahem* Anyways. It takes place a few years after the last episode of Heroes, and I don't want to give much away. But yeahhhh...
My actual favorite character in this is the villain: Luke Collins.

Yes, this is Zachary Levi. <3 No, that's not the reason I love Luke. The reason I love him so stinkin' much is because he's just so mysterious. It's kind of like this, "I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE, BUT I LOVE YOU." Seriously guys, if you watched it you would understand what I mean. My mind is reeling trying to figure out who he is. There are just these tiny hints in there, and I'm just like, "WHAT DOES IT MEANNNN??!!"
He doesn't have powers, as far as I know anyways. O.O
I have to say that this is probably of Zac's best performances. It's keeping me interested by showing who he seems to be, but also curious by showing who he might be. I just wanna know who he is dang it! >.<
Fortunately there's an episode tonight, so I'm okay.

But my favorite good guy is Quentin.

Having watch the webisode series, I've grown to love this guy more and more. He's human, and is just trying to save his sister, man! He's got great development, and I can't wait to see what happens with his story line. ^.^ 
Yeah, I don't have much else to say about him. But he's just awesome. :)

TO BE CONTINUED...




(Hahaha... just kidding.)

2 comments:

  1. Wait......ZACHARY LEVI IS PLAYING A BAD GUY? D8
    ~ The Character Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. INDEED HE IS!!! <3 And he's doing a brilliant job! :D (Zachary Levi had said before the show that he wanted a character that wasn't Chuck. He actually sought out a role that was nothing like Chuck.) ~The Intersect

      Delete

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.