Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Favorite Good Guy and Bad Guy from Heroes - Hiro Nakamura & Sylar

If you've never seen Heroes, it's about these people who discover that they have powers. Most of which don't even know each other. They're hunted by these people part of a company called Primatech, which is only thought of by outsiders as just a paper company, who are trying to cover up the fact that people with powers (who are later referred to as Evos) exist.

My favorite among these heroes (and also my actual favorite among all the characters) is:
Hiro Nakamura.
Art by Margalot

He's a SuperHiro!! ;) His power is space-time manipulation (basically he can freeze and travel through time, and teleport). He used to work for his father, but was bored out of his mind. He accidentally travels through time to find out that New York City is going to explode. Which he tries to figure out how to save the city. Thus, his main phrase is, "Save the cheerleader, save the world." 
He's basically the start of the hero movement, and though he might not seem like much of a leader, being quirky, nerdy, and geeky all into one character, he's really a true leader in all of what happens in Heroes. He's my favorite character for multiple reasons.
1) He's sweet as all get out. I mean, look at how adorable he is! But still has this hardcore part of him that fights with a sword all epicly and stuffs. 
2) He wants to save the world. He's a true hero in my books. 
3) He says some pretty hilarious things. 
4) I like his story better than all the rest. Mostly because he's actually WANTING to be a hero, unlike some of the other people in the show. 
He's just an all around awesome guy, and I love his interaction with his best friend, Ando. <3 Those two make quite a team. ^.^

Then my favorite villain is Sylar. You might recognize him.
 

Yep, the notorious Spock goes rogue. He's a pretty epic bad guy if you ask me. He has the power to steal other evos powers, and by steal... I mean he has to slice their head open to get their powers... in other words... he has to kill them. Sounds kinda creepy, I know. XD But he's still pretty awesome. He doesn't work for anybody, and it tends to stay that way. He works for only himself, and all he wants is more powers, because he gets these intense cravings just to kill people for their powers. I'm dead serious guys. 
Zachary Quinto does an awesome job of portraying this character in the creepiest way possible, I have to say if I had seen Heroes before the new Star Trek, I wouldn't have been able to get passed the fact that it was Sylar. That's how good he was at being bad.
Thus, the reason he's my favorite bad guy. :) Because he's just awesome at being bad. ^.^




TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.