Saturday, March 15, 2014

Chibi madness!!

Here are those glorious SRH Chibi pics I promised you guys!
Most of my Chibis are old, but some are new.

I welcome you to the land of the Chibis. Where my items are incredibly larger than my Chibis and my Chibis are incredibly smaller than my items.

First off, I finally got around to painting that box and successfully turned it into a little T.A.R.D.I.S. :)



The top of the box was turned into the front of the T.A.R.D.I.S.
The front of the box, I did something a little clever; painted the opposite ends of the row of hearts red to make them Timelord hearts. ;)



I know this will make you guys hate me, but, yep.



No shame!

Here a few shots of the T.A.R.D.I.S. infront of my desk lamp that I thought looked pretty cool.




Whilst intending to only create Chibi Rose and Chibi Clara, I got a little carried away and made all the female companions. *hides under table* And then I saw a chibi T.A.R.D.I.S.



*bows head in shame* It had to be done.

Now for the Chibis!



Chibi 10 has arrived in Chibi land!



Chibi 9...is lost. He has no idea where he is.



Chibi 11 has fashionably arrived in his lovely blue time-traveling box.



Chibi Master has hi-jacked the T.A.R.D.I.S. and intends to enslave the people of Chibi land.
Just kidding, this T.A.R.D.I.S. was a trap decoy type thing Chibi Doctor set up.
Chibi Master is stuck.



Chibi Rose Tyler!



Chibi Clara Oswald!



Chibi Amy Pond!



Chibi Donna Noble!



Chibi Martha Jones accidentally parked the T.A.R.D.I.S. at my desk.
It's all good, though.

I have crafted a Chibi version of the Clown Car for Chibi King Bowser.
All hail Chibi King Koopa!





Chibi Bowser doesn't know what to make of this blue box.



Chibi Bowser doesn't know what to make of giant Sonic.



Chibi Mario and Luigi are about to witness a kidnapping!
(maybe it wasn't such a good idea to craft that Clown Car, after all..)



Chibi Master thinks he's found the real T.A.R.D.I.S...



Whoop! No, he hasn't.
Chibi Master is terribly furious with Chibi Doctor.

More Chibi pics coming soon!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAqrhwXw-bOk9ZU00C-6yyczzvIyw1iXTUlMCiw9ZeJLwHKcvJ81CHQC1PmVmNKRwIZOt7hrOHLZbCK19UM9JJpqqmhO1IkL-eMyQUCDMnWsf3h4A4GA3OEcA6MHa-zgkvnxrBctGwsg/s1600/A68DD3A47E01C7B2E7AD972B4EA2415D.png

2 comments:

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.