Tuesday, July 7, 2015

where r u, geek week?


Have been looking everywhere, trying to find when this year's Geek Week is, and I'm afraid I might've missed it. :( I know they held it a couple years ago (when I first found out about such a week) around August, but I'm seeing no specified date for it this year.
I hope they didn't let the matter die off, cuz I absolutely LOVED the concept. <3

If the date doesn't turn up, I'll do my own Geek Week at my own time.
And you know I'll be telling my peeps over at the Character World to join in! ^_^

I really wanna get back into blogging and articles and stuff.
So when I do participate in this year's Geek Week, I'm gonna lay out a good set of topics to work with!

Seriously though, if anyone knows of a specified date or if they had it already, please let me know!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAqrhwXw-bOk9ZU00C-6yyczzvIyw1iXTUlMCiw9ZeJLwHKcvJ81CHQC1PmVmNKRwIZOt7hrOHLZbCK19UM9JJpqqmhO1IkL-eMyQUCDMnWsf3h4A4GA3OEcA6MHa-zgkvnxrBctGwsg/s1600/A68DD3A47E01C7B2E7AD972B4EA2415D.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.