Thursday, July 16, 2015

Suicide Squad first look...



Not that long ago, the first trailer for Suicide Squad was released.
Thought I'd share it cuz I know a lot of people are excited to see it and some are trying to track it down quickly. And I wanted to voice a little of my opinion on things without you guys wondering what in the heck I was talking about.



I'm just a smidge, A SMIDGE, impressed with the portrayals of the characters. I'm still not completely sold on Harley, but the Joker looks pretty sick and just *might* be a good younger portrayal.
Nevertheless, I'm still not seeing the movie, but I am slightly impressed with the way everyone's being handled. The trailer is also put together rather well.
And I most definitely have to find the song. It's so dark and creepy and I love it. XDDD

What do you guys think? Will you be seeing it next year? I'll be a full-fledged 21 year old by then and be doing lots of adulting, so who knows with me.. I might see it just for the heck of it. With more trailers and pics and everything, my feelings will possibly change.
All I know now is that I'm at an impressed stage, but that's all.

Anyway, comment and tell us what you think!

(BTW, my Terminator: Genisys review is coming soon!)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAqrhwXw-bOk9ZU00C-6yyczzvIyw1iXTUlMCiw9ZeJLwHKcvJ81CHQC1PmVmNKRwIZOt7hrOHLZbCK19UM9JJpqqmhO1IkL-eMyQUCDMnWsf3h4A4GA3OEcA6MHa-zgkvnxrBctGwsg/s1600/A68DD3A47E01C7B2E7AD972B4EA2415D.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.