Monday, July 13, 2015

John C. Reilly confirms return for Wreck-It Ralph sequel...



Ok, so I already knew this was coming. As soon as I got back home from seeing the first one at the theater (a good memory, btw, seeing it with my nephew and sister), I read the wikipedia up and saw that they were already planning for a sequel, which I'm totally glad for. ♥
I loved the first one to bits. I'll be honest, I'm a sucker for video game movies, no matter how terrible the storyline and acting might be for it. I mean, c'mon, the only reason I'm going to go see Pixels when it comes out is because there is a video game storyline. ;P
But no, they did really good on this one. :)

I'm hoping they add in more actual vg characters. The cameos in the first were perfectly done, I just honestly want to support people giving vg characters larger roles in films. I really want people to get more into video games. They're so amazing, you don't even know. And the amount of feels and characters and stories people miss all the time breaks my heart! )8

Anyway, as a little update, they're talking about Disney being in discussions with Nintendo over licensing for characters like Mario, Luigi, Link, etc. As well as expanding roles for villains like Bowser and General Bison.

Besides that, I'm glad to hear he's coming back for the role! He did a great job as Ralph!
I also hope Vanellope comes back, too, cuz she was amazing. <3 XDDDD

Anyone else a Wreck-It Ralph fan?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAqrhwXw-bOk9ZU00C-6yyczzvIyw1iXTUlMCiw9ZeJLwHKcvJ81CHQC1PmVmNKRwIZOt7hrOHLZbCK19UM9JJpqqmhO1IkL-eMyQUCDMnWsf3h4A4GA3OEcA6MHa-zgkvnxrBctGwsg/s1600/A68DD3A47E01C7B2E7AD972B4EA2415D.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.