Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Majora's Mask 3D--New Saving Method

For all you Majora's Mask fans (myself including).

They've thus announced since this article that they're running along with the new saving method in the upcoming MM remake..


http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/majoras-mask-3d-might-feature-a-new-saving-method#.VLGjQD8GFQ

Apparently, commenters are saying they're glad for this since they 'had a problem' with the old way.
Honestly, I never did. I usually get past the small things like this and work around my environment pretty quickly. Certain games just go about certain aspects differently; in this case, you had to save the game via the statue and you can either revert time or create a temporary save.
I had no issue with it at all. I actually created a system; when you start a new day, if you want to progress through the story mode, fine, do it and then dump your stuff off so you can play the Song of Time and turn the game off. I always turned in all my Rupees over to the banker and whatever items I had, pft, they're fairly easy to obtain, so no biggy. And then I was done.
People complain way too much. ;P
Just get with the program, gosh. haha

---and this is another seemingly meaningless post done by le Character Queen. Good night, folks---

So (to the fans) did YOU have a problem with the old way? You already know my answer!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAqrhwXw-bOk9ZU00C-6yyczzvIyw1iXTUlMCiw9ZeJLwHKcvJ81CHQC1PmVmNKRwIZOt7hrOHLZbCK19UM9JJpqqmhO1IkL-eMyQUCDMnWsf3h4A4GA3OEcA6MHa-zgkvnxrBctGwsg/s1600/A68DD3A47E01C7B2E7AD972B4EA2415D.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.