Wednesday, April 12, 2017

2017 Movie Release Dates

Salutations, my lovelies! 
I know, I know, it's been forever and a day since last I or the others have posted. 
But you must understand, we're a busy bunch! 
A lot has been happening for all of us. I, myself, am trying to juggle pretty much everything at this point and am finally starting to find the time to settle down and enjoy myself. (: 

It's a new year, which means a new chapter opened up for The Character World.
As you may have noticed, we didn't do Geek Week last year. 
So, while I plan to do the 2017 one this August/September, I'm going to make up for the 2016 one by doing my own Geek Week sometime between May and July. This time, I'll be working on the posts and getting them scheduled ahead of time so you won't have to wait and be disappointed if I can't find the time to do it. 
I got into a lot of awesome fandoms last year and have lots to talk about. So I can't wait for it! 

I am also excited for the 2017 one, considering this year is gonna be a very full one for movies! 
I'm gonna be mega broke by year's end..and I'm already broke. 😜 
While there's a lot that other people are bound to see, I'm not seeing the ones you'd probably expect me to. For instance, I'm not watching Wonder Woman, Justice League (well, possibly, the second trailer kind've got me interested) or the new Spider-Man. 
I miss Andrew's Spidey story too much and feel it's an injustice that they didn't give the series a proper ending. The Tobey films at least ended with a little bit of closure.
Whereas with the Garfield films, I was promised many things and then got dumped. 
One of the primary reasons I refuse to see Civil War. I'm still angry at them, tbh.

I shall now proceed to show you a list I concocted of the main films coming out this year. 
Since I posted this on TCW fb page, I only listed movies that hold the interest of the majority of fans. The list seemed to be well received. 
I hope it helps you all in the coming months! 


So far I have seen Logan and Kong. Which reviews for them could also be a part of the Geek Week. The next ones I plan on seeing are King Arthur, POTC 5, The Mummy, Transformers, War of the Planet of the Apes, Thor and the Lego NinjaGo movie. 
I wanted to see A Monster Calls in the theater, but alas, I haven't had the money to spend in the ways that I want. So I'm waiting for it to come out OnDemand. It looked strange and interesting and imaginative, and frankly right up my alley. 
And I know I'm gonna cry. 

Speaking of crying, I cried at Logan.
Being Hugh's last film and Patrick's, I ended up a crying disaster. But the whole Logan and Laura thing was so worth it. I swear, they stalked my father and me. XD Cuz they were so us.
Still greatly confused on what happened to Yukio. 
I was totally expecting the two to be fighting with one another, but then she just disappeared and they never explained. 

But yeah. Lots of good looking films coming up this year and I can't wait to fangirl about them in this year's Geek Week. 😄 
Like I said, there's a lot I'm planning on for this upcoming one. So be on alert for my announcement! Love you all and hope you're having an amazing day. (:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAqrhwXw-bOk9ZU00C-6yyczzvIyw1iXTUlMCiw9ZeJLwHKcvJ81CHQC1PmVmNKRwIZOt7hrOHLZbCK19UM9JJpqqmhO1IkL-eMyQUCDMnWsf3h4A4GA3OEcA6MHa-zgkvnxrBctGwsg/s1600/A68DD3A47E01C7B2E7AD972B4EA2415D.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.