Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sketches by Elara Dorne

*Bad Wolf intensifies*
 This is my first (successful) attempt at drawing Rose Tyler, or as I like to think of her in this picture the Bad Wolf. It took lots of tweaking and shading but I eventually got everything generally the way I wanted. Her eyes are the best part of the picture in my opinion. Couldn't get the mouth just right, the way I wanted it to look like. In the original picture Rose had her mouth open slightly. Blah, I hate drawing teeth. But in the end it turned out okay with that intense face.
The second sketch is one of Padme, but it is a little harder to tell which character she is suppose to be. Padme's hair is always so beautiful and cool even if some of the hair styles are a little weird. Her eyes eyes are less round in real life but it sort of turned out this way. Got the reflection in her eyes though and her eye brows are actually like that. And so is her nose. All in all I pretty much like this sketch.










                signing off




1 comment:

No crude language and no negative comments. If ya can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.